NEW MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR COATING TURBINE ROTORS
INCDT COMOTI Bucharest
Project’s objective is accomplishing „ TURMO IV C turbine motors of NCK 18TDA material coated with multi-layer structure Ti/TiN/TiAlN/Al2O3”. By applying, according to a new technology, a multi-layer structure on turbine disc’s blades equipping the gas generator of the TURMO IV C engine, high capabilities rotors are obtained.
Increase of rotor life spam as a result of oxidation resistant layers coating will generate:
· decrease of rotor’s cost / functioning hour;
· decrease of rotor using installations service costs;
· decrease of losses generated by TURMO IV C industrial engine functioning stoppage due to service operations.
Ţicleni Unit – TURMO IVC engine gas generator
· Methane gas extraction and distribution installations, using turbine engines with vital spare parts made and maintained by INCDT COMOTI
· Oil extraction and distribution installations, using superchargers produced or maintained by INCDT COMOTI
· Industrial applications
· Obtaining a special material (with multi-layer structure Ti/TiN/TiAlN/Al2O3) intended for coating NCK18TDA super alloy turbine blades for increasing usage time with at least 30% (in TURMO IV C – industrial engine’s gas generator functioning parameters)
· Accomplishing new, up-to-date technology, for coating NCK18TDA super alloy turbine rotor blades