PHYSICS AND CHEMICAL TESTING LABORATORY
- at the source emission measuring mobile laboratory
- oil physic and chemical characteristics measuring laboratory
Because INCDT COMOTI is working with remarkable results in the field of gas turbine engines for aviation and industry, for the equipments made here, the Institute is conducting emission measuring at the source, monitoring conformity with the limit values for emissions foreseen in the European legislation.
These testing are made with PG-250 HORIBA portable gas analyzer.
Polluting emission measuring principles are:
A single analyzer takes continuous all measurements for all 5 critical components: NOx, SO2, CO, CO2 and O2, in any desired combination.
Emission measurement range is presented:
· NOx: 0 – 2500 ppm
· CO: 0 – 5000 ppm
· CO2: 0 – 20% vol
· SO2: 0 – 3000 ppm
· O2: 0 – 25% vol
Conformity evaluation services - needed for public authorities to observe the market and for producers in order to comply to European and national legislative transposition directives regarding environmental and atmospheric air protection.
By assimilating, implementing and certifying new reference methods for atmospheric pollution monitoring an NOx, CO, SO2 and O3 advance measuring and monitoring system in the proximity of stationary emission sources and urban areas can be developed.
The NOx, CO, SO2 and O3 surrounding air monitoring system is composed of four modules as the one presented below and it represents the reference methods recommended by European Directives implementation.
· measurement principle: atomic non-dissipative absorption in IR
· according to the standards: EN 14626 – 2005
· measurement range: 0 – 100 ppm at least 4 domains of choice
· lowest detectable limit: ≤0,05 ppm
· measurement principle: UV glow
· according to the standards: EN 14212 – 2005
· measurement range: 0 – 10 ppm at least 4 domains of choice
· lowest detectable limit: ≤1 ppb
· measurement principle: UV photometer
· according to the standards: EN 14625 – 2005
· measurement range: 0 –10 ppm at least 4 domains of choice
· lowest detectable limit: ≤0,5 ppb
The laboratory is about to be certified with RENAR and the procedure for AACR (Romanian Civilian Aeronautics Authority) certification has been started.