- Within Frame Program V, the SILENCE® - 2001, METHOD -2001,
- JEAN - 2001, ABRANEW – 2003 projects
- Within Frame Program VI, the CoJeN -2003, VITAL - 2004,
- XNOISE 2 – 2006, X3-NOISE projects
- Within Frame Program VII, the TEENI-2008, OPENAIR-2009, NINHA-2010,
- TEAM_Play-2010, ESPOSA-2011, TIDE-2013 projects
- Within Clean Sky Program, the ANCORA-2011, HEXENOR-2011, SARTGENSYS-2011 projects
- In the frame of the programs coordinated by European Space Agency: CRONUS, SEALPHO, JUICE-WRTF, PROBA 3, GREENTH.
SILANCE European project is the largest European research program in aviation field, financed within PC-Vgrowth and INCDT COMOTI is the only participant company from within the ex socialist countries.
Research program for centrifugal compressor steps for developing a new method of increasing the output of centrifugal gas compressors.
Increase gas turbine efficiency for industrial turbine motors, with entry temperatures higher then 10000 C, through clearance reduction between rotor blade and casing, using abrasion materials bedding.
Developing new reduction technology regarding noise, weight and emission of CO2 for aircraft engines.
Development of new methods by real and virtual solidification processing of materials with special properties to achieve high temperatures for power turboengines.
Marketing studies and plan in order to promote products and services of I.N.C.D.Turbomotoare COMOTI.
Common strategy to prevent the Danube's pollution technological risks with oil and oil products.
Support Actions to create New RDI partnerships in trans-border area in order to bring together Business and Research for accessing European Founds.
ANOTEC-COMOTI Rotorcraft Acoustics Initiative for Preliminary Acoustic Flight Tests for The Tuning of Simplified Rotorcraft Noise Models.
Noise Impact of Aircraft with Novel Engine Configurations in Mid - to High Altitude Operations.
Continuous improvement strategy for increasing the efficiency of wastewaters treatment facilities in the Black Sea coastal states.